Sunday, January 07, 2007

I resolve (pt.2)

I found this random resolution generator by way of (someone's) blog. I decided to keep hitting refresh and come up with a workable list of resolutions. I think I can live with these. (these are the first 10 that I was presented with. I think they're better than my REAL resolutions)


1.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Eat more junk food.



Get your resolution here.


I'm not sure why I didn't think of this one myself.

2.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Dedicate my life to making someone else's horribly miserable.



All I have to do is pick the lucky person.


3.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Wear more lacy black lingerie.




um. hmm... well... um... ehem...

4.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Make the FBIs most wanted list.




This could be interesting. I'll have to brainstorm methods.

5.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Find Bin-Laden.




No problem. I used to live in Pakistan after all. I wonder if I could use this one to negotiate when I acheive #4?

6.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Become an online stalker.




NO. PROBLEM. (wink)

7.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Stop wearing pants again.




This could create some interesting situations. Especially if I follow through on #3.

8.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Watch more TV.




NO. PROBLEM. The new season of 24 starts next week. This will dovetail nicely with #1.

9.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Stop being a sissy and fight the bully who keeps stealing my milk money.




Well, it has been a long time coming. Maybe THIS is how I can make the FBI's most wanted list!

10.


In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Forget my New Year's Resolution.




My what now?

No comments: