- sharp stabbing pains in lower abdomen for a week leading up to the Happy Occasion.
- complete loss of control over skin/break outs
- uncontrollable crying with little or no provocation
- inability to put aside the ridiculous crap one must deal with on a daily basis at work which nearly leads to a loud confrontation which would certainly have resulted in either more crying or termination of employment or both
- aching back
- lower abdominal pain
- being uncomfortable for as long as it takes for this to end.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
:) . ???
Have a Happy Period, my ass…